Tire Levers Premio
Ultra-Premium Levers Optimized for modern Carbon Rims. Carbon rims and tires create a real challenge for traditional tire levers, and the new wave of tubeless setups have take the challenge to the next level.
- Reviews (0)
Ultra-Premium Levers Optimized for Carbon Rims
Modern carbon rims and tires create a real challenge for traditional tire levers, and the new wave of tubeless setups have take the challenge to the next level. Tire fits are tighter than they’ve ever been, while carbon rims require non-metal levers to resist damage to the bead or brake surface during use.
Previous solutions to this problem have involved using a metal core inside of a plastic lever, however this solution has its own challenges as the core of the lever is where you can add the least stiffness and strength. This leaves metal core levers both less stiff and heavier than they need to be.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tire Levers Premio, pair a high strength forged aluminum lever with a semi-rigid Nylon Pad on the rim side of the lever only. This allows the overall lever to be thinner, yet stiffer and stronger than either full plastic or metal core designs. Even better, Tire Levers Premio utilize a designed in Flex-Core Zone which allows the Nylon Pad to conform to the curvature of the rim during use for maximum distribution of load.
Due to the high strength full-metal blade, Tire Levers Premio are 25-30% narrower than other lever designs, making them ideal for very tight tires and tubeless setups where access to the tire bead is very tight.
Tire Levers Premio were designed for safe use on carbon fiber rims if used properly, and as intended. To ensure proper use on your specific set of wheels, you MUST refer to your wheel manufacturer's guidelines on using tire levers.
In the meantime, here's some general advice from us.
1. Tire Levers Premio should ONLY be used to remove the tire. Never use a tire lever to aid in tire installation. This is not the intended use case for the tool and could result in damage.
2. Make sure the orientation of the blade of your tire lever is correct before use. Using a tire lever that is upside down is not only more difficult to use but it could result in damage.
3. We don't recommend using tire levers if you're using latex inner tubes.
- Forged Alloy blade
- Reinforced Nylon Rim Shield Safe for Use on Carbon Rims
- Integrated spoke-hook wing
- 105mm x 25mm x 7mm (Perfect for Seat Roll Premio or EOLO Wallet)
- Net weight (Two levers and neoprene sleeve) = 36 grams