700c Carbon Gravel Wheelset – The Fast Lane to Fire RoadsAndrew
Pinnacle Hookless Wheelset
for high-volume & low-pressure (less than 60 psi) tubeless tires
Competition ready tubeless wheelset for cyclocross, gravel, and high volume tubeless road tires.
Boyd’s Recommendation: Schwalbe G-One Speed tubeless 38mm tires (40 psi), 11/32 Ultegra Cassette, 140mm rotors, Boyd Wheel Bag and Boyd Cycling Kit
- Lightweight: The 1560g wheelset weight is strong where it counts and shaves weight everywhere else. Designed from the ground up as a disk brake specific rim.
- Wider is Better: 29mm external, 23.4mm internal rim width provides a stable platform for your favorite 25 to 38mm tire. The hookless rim profile is easier to seat vs hooked.
- Saving Watts: 36mm mid-height aerodynamic rim depth is stable in crosswinds, headwinds and the almighty tailwind.
- Quest Disc Brake Hubs: Stiff, stable, 5 degrees of engagement, wide flange spacing, and ease of service with quick swap freehub design. Centerlock disk. 6 bolt adapter available separately.
- Laser engraved encaps: Pressfit laser engraved endcaps take the guesswork out of which axle configuration your wheel is configured for. QR and Thru-Axle Compatible.
- Nipples & Spokes: External brass nipples and j-bend spokes, pre-stressed in house, focused on longevity and ease of service. 2.8mm spoke offset ensures a more even tension between each side of the wheel.
- Tubeless Ready: Setup with two layers of lightweight rim tape, offset wingnut valvestem and Tickled Pink tubeless sealant.